Brand: Stone Hollow Farmstead
- 16 oz. Lady Finger Heirloom Popcorn In 1849, a man named Ebenezer Emmons expressed great interest in a delicate variety of popcorn that he named "Lady Finger." He considered it the best type of popcorn available at that time. Seed experts theorize that Lady Finger popcorn seeds originated in South America, since it is quite similar to the popcorn of Argentina and Paraguay.
- 16 oz. Red Heirloom Popcorn Nearly hulless and 100% delicious, this rare and wonderful popcorn pops up as white as snow and delivers a flavor like no other. The naturally red kernels are best prepared the traditional way using a pan, a lid, and some oil. There are countless ways to enjoy it — with just salt and butter, or perhaps cooked in some duck fat and topped with Parmesan cheese.
- 16 oz. Blue Heirloom Popcorn This exciting blue popcorn receives high marks for both taste and visual appeal. The unique bluish-purple kernels pop into mounds of snow white popcorn that will satisfy any popcorn lover with its slightly sweet flavor.
- 16 oz. Rainbow Mix Popcorn A unique blend of gold, amber, burgundy, and deep purple heirloom kernels, this organic ancient grain has been batch-grown in small quantities to preserve its superior quality and flavor.
- Dried Flowers from the Farmstead
- Stone Hollow Farmstead Wooden Box
Details: This Gift Box includes: Four varieties of non-GMO, nearly hull-less, heirloom kernels presented in our signature Stone Hollow Farmstead reusable wooden box. Adorned with dried flowers from our farm, this assortment of heirloom popcorns taste as unique as they pop. What You Get 16 oz. Red Heirloom Variety Popcorn 16 oz. Lady Finger Heirloom Variety Popcorn 16 oz. Blue Heirloom Variety Popcorn 16 oz. Rainbow Heirloom Variety Popcorn Stone Hollow Farmstead Signature Wooden box Dried Flowers from the Farmstead