Hasbro Gaming Candy Land Kingdom Of Sweet Adventures Board Game For Kids Ages 3 & Up (Amazon Exclusive)
Brand: Hasbro Gaming
- CLASSIC BEGINNER GAME: Do you remember playing Candy Land when you were a kid. Introduce new generations to this sweet kid's board game
- RACE TO THE CASTLE: Players encounter all kinds of delicious surprises as they move their cute gingerbread man pawn around the path in a race to the castle
- NO READING REQUIRED TO PLAY: For kids ages 3 and up, Candy Land can be a great game for kids who haven't learned how to read yet
- GREAT GAME FOR LITTLE ONES: The Candy Land board game features colored cards, sweet destinations and fun illustrations that kids love
- Includes game board, 4 pawns, card deck and instructions
- Sweet version of the classic boardgame features a race to the castle
- You encounter all kinds of delicious surprises
- Includes gameboard, 4 pawns, card deck and instructions
Release Date: 01-08-2018
Details: Product Description If you loved playing the Candy Land board game when you were a child, you can share the experience with your loved ones and start down the "magical" road to sweet surprises! This adorable version of the classic Candy Land game features gingerbread men as movers, colored cards, and fun illustrations that kids love, with different destinations like Cookie Commons and the chunky Chocolate Mountain. Players choose their cards, move their pawns, and let their imaginations soar as they make their way to the castle to win! For 2 to 4 players. Hasbro Gaming and all related terms are trademarks of Hasbro. Amazon.com "Once upon a time, King Kandy, the Imperial Head Bonbon and Grand Jujube of Candy Land disappeared." Thus begins the magical journey of Milton Bradley's classic Candy Land board game. Captivated by the story of a kidnapped king and eager to help find him, little ones move their gingerbread pawns along a rainbow path and through a land of candy characters, all subjects of King Kandy's realm. Playing cards thoughtfully designed for non-readers are coded with colorful squares matching the jeweled stepping-stone path or an occasional token matching one of the characters' symbols: draw a blue card, move to the nearest blue stepping-stone; draw a snowflake and earn a visit to Queen Frostine's iceberg. There are occasional pitfalls, too: land on the wrong square and you might be stuck in Molasses Swamp until a red card is drawn. With all these enticing, sugarcoated images (and King Kandy plainly visible at path's end), children can't help but be delighted by Candy Land. It's delicious! Instructions are in both Spanish and English. Candy Land is for two to four players) --Julie Ubben From the Manufacturer Every child's first game, Candy Land is a colorful way for a preschooler to experience the joy of game play. The game teaches color recognition and matching while reinforcing the lesson of taking turns and being a gracious winner or loser. You will love to see the smile on a young person's face as they travel through Candy Land. Includes four gingerbread pawns, a gameboard, a card deck, and instructions in English and Spanish. Review For 2 to 4 players Includes game board, game cards, and plastic playing pieces No reading required to play Skills: color recognition Supply is limited --
Package Dimensions: 16.0 x 10.6 x 1.5 inches
- Jolinne products are shipped from the USA.
- We offer domestic and international shipping.
- Products will be shipped with a tracking number to the address you provided during checkout, Please make sure you have the correct address on file.
- Typically, orders take up to 4 days from the time the order is placed to when it is shipped, and possibly even sooner. Timing may vary from order to order.
- Items will be carefully wrapped, packed to ensure their safe arrival to you.