Elenco Teach Tech “Mech-5”, Programmable Mechanical Robot Coding Kit, STEM Building Toy for Kids 10+
Color: By Elenco
- Mech-5 is a one-of-a-kind Mechanical Coding Robot.
- This mission-based, entry level robot is designed to inspire young engineers to learn about mechanical engineering principles and coding basics.
- This stem robot can throw, lift, kick, draw, and more, All by snapping the Coding buttons onto the Coding wheel.
- Build it. Code it. Watch it move!
- Learn by doing. Geared toward future engineers ages 10+.
Release Date: 20-05-2019
Details: "The Mech-5 is a mission-based, entry-level STEM coding robot that is designed to inspire young engineers to learn about mechanical engineering principles and coding basics. Once the robot is assembled, you can code its movements by snapping the coding buttons onto the coding wheel. Thanks to this simple to follow approach the Mech-5 can move forward, backward, and rotate 360 degrees. It can even perform more challenging tasks like throwing, lifting, kicking, or drawing.Elenco Teach products are based on STEM activities (Science, Technology, Engineering, Math) to teach and encourage kids in their development, all while having fun! All Teach Tech Green-Energy robots are powered by either water, wind, or sun, so there are no batteries required. Perfect for future engineers ages 10+."
Package Dimensions: 15.0 x 11.4 x 3.1 inches
- Jolinne products are shipped from the USA.
- We offer domestic and international shipping.
- Products will be shipped with a tracking number to the address you provided during checkout, Please make sure you have the correct address on file.
- Typically, orders take up to 4 days from the time the order is placed to when it is shipped, and possibly even sooner. Timing may vary from order to order.
- Items will be carefully wrapped, packed to ensure their safe arrival to you.