Casio Men's MQ24-7B2 Analog Watch with Black Resin Band
Color: White dial
- Round watch with logoed white dial featuring Arabic numeral markers
- 35 mm plastic case with protective resin glass dial window
- Quartz movement with analog display
- Black resin band with buckle closure
- water resistant
Release Date: 10-04-2019
model number: EAW-MQ-24-7B2
Part Number: MQ-24-7B2
Details: Product Description Water Resistant 3-Hand Analog Accuracy: +/-20 seconds per month Battery SR621SW Approx. battery life: 2 years Amazon.com With a classically casual style, the quartz-powered Casio Men's Analog Bracelet Watch #MQ24-7B2 features a white dial face, which is embellished with stand-out Arabic numerals and minute indexes and comes protected by a durable mineral dial window. A black resin band is equipped with a sturdy buckle clasp. Other details include a black-tone, plastic, stationary bezel and 35-millimeter plastic case. Sleek and sporty, this handsome timepiece brings an easy functionality to your fast-paced lifestyle. Brand Story CasioWith the launch of its first watch in November 1974, Casio entered the wristwatch market at a time when the watch industry had just discovered digital technology. As a company with cutting-edge electronic technology developed for pocket calculators, Casio entered this field confident that it could develop timepieces that would lead the market.Today, Casio is focusing its efforts on solar-powered radio-controlled watches: the built-in solar battery eliminates the nuisance of replacing batteries, atomic timekeeping means the users never have to reset the time. Recently, Casio launched a series of Bluetooth watches that sync to the users cell phone to automatically update the time. Casio is always moving time forward.
Package Dimensions: 4.4 x 3.3 x 2.9 inches
- Jolinne products are shipped from the USA.
- We offer domestic and international shipping.
- Products will be shipped with a tracking number to the address you provided during checkout, Please make sure you have the correct address on file.
- Typically, orders take up to 4 days from the time the order is placed to when it is shipped, and possibly even sooner. Timing may vary from order to order.
- Items will be carefully wrapped, packed to ensure their safe arrival to you.