AmScope 120X-1200X 52-pcs Kids Beginner Microscope STEM Kit with Metal Body Microscope, Plastic Slides, LED Light and Carrying Box (M30-ABS-KT2-W),White
- Beginner compound microscope provides high magnification for educational applications
- Monocular viewing head with LED and mirror illumination and built-in color filter wheel
- Forward-facing rotating turret provides 120x, 240x, 300x, 480x, 600x, and 1200x magnifications
- Coaxial coarse focus has a rack-and-pinion focus mechanism on a durable and stain-resistant white metal frame
- Comes with 52-piece accessory kit and hard-sided plastic ABS case
Release Date: 05-11-2013
Details: The AmScope M30-ABS-KT2-W beginner compound microscope has a monocular viewing head with LED and mirror illumination, a built-in color-filter wheel, a forward-facing rotating turret with 300x, 600x, and 1200x magnification, and a white metal frame. The monocular viewing head has LED and mirror illumination and a built-in color-filter wheel for viewing a variety of specimen types. Coaxial coarse focus eases use for young users and has a rack-and-pinion focus mechanism for precise focusing. The plain stage has stage clips that secure the slide or specimen in place during viewing. The white metal frame is durable and stain-resistant. The microscope comes with a 52-piece accessory kit with brine shrimp eggs and hatchery, and a hard-sided plastic carrying case. The LED light is powered by two AA batteries (included). Specifications Head Monocular Magnification 300x, 600x, 1200x Stage Plain Focus Coaxial coarse Light source LED and Incidental Power AA batteries (2) Microscopes are instruments used to enhance the resolution of an object or image. Types include compound, stereo, or digital. Compound microscopes use a compound optical system with an objective lens and an eyepiece. Stereo microscopes show object depth in a three-dimensional image. Digital microscopes are used to display an image on a monitor, rather than looking through a lens. Microscopes can have monocular (one), binocular (two), or trinocular (three) eyepieces, with varying magnification abilities. Magnification ability refers to the size of an image. Resolution, also known as resolvant power, refers to the clarity of the image. The interaction between field of view (FOV), numerical aperture (NA), and working distance (WD) determines resolution. Microscopes can control magnification through a fixed focus, or through a range of adjustments. They can also utilize LED, fluorescent, and mirror light sources to help control viewing capabilities. Microscopes are widely used in education, lab research, biology, metallurgy, engineering, chemistry, manufacturing, and in the medical, forensic science, and veterinary industries. United Scope manufactures microscopy equipment and accessories under the brand name AmScope. The company, founded in 1996, is headquartered in Irvine, CA. What's in the Box? AmScope M30 microscope Shrimp hatchery Brine shrimp eggs Specimen slicer Petri dish Plastic tweezers Plastic scalpel Plastic spatula Needle Plastic stirring rod Graduated cylinder Eosin Gum media (bottle) Sea salt (5) Prepared slides (7) Blank slides (7) Slide covers (7) Statistical slide covers (7) Slide labels (2) Collecting vials (2) AA batteries Spare LED bulb Plastic carrying case
Package Dimensions: 15.2 x 12.4 x 4.6 inches
- Jolinne products are shipped from the USA.
- We offer domestic and international shipping.
- Products will be shipped with a tracking number to the address you provided during checkout, Please make sure you have the correct address on file.
- Typically, orders take up to 4 days from the time the order is placed to when it is shipped, and possibly even sooner. Timing may vary from order to order.
- Items will be carefully wrapped, packed to ensure their safe arrival to you.