- From August 24, 2006, scientists have newly defined the eight planets of the solar system: Mercury, Venus, Earth, Mars, Jupiter, Saturn, Uranus and Neptune.
- Each gemstone is carefully selected, and handcrafted out of these truly unique eight planets. All natural gems are unique and selected from the world's gems.
- Exquisite Gift: Birthday or Valentine's Day, Easter, Christmas, Thanksgiving, and other holiday gifts for kids, astronomers, astronomy fans, teachers of physics, boyfriends, girlfriends, classmates, or anyone who is interested in the universe.
- Nice Packaging: Gem Stone Planets + Walnut Base + Color Booklet (with Gem Description) + Black Craft Box. STYLISH LOOK It will look good no matter where you place it.
- NOTE: Natural gemstones have flaws and cracks, which are naturally occurring and cannot be avoided. Please understand that!
model number: TYCAEP001
Part Number: TYCAEP001
Details: -All are natural stones, there is no two exactly same planet, each is unique solitary. -Using the highest fit 8 kinds of gems what it can currently be found, really reproduce every planet in the solar system. -Reference to NASA satellite images, to ensure that each sphere has the best ratio and each set plante can be presented to you with high standard. -High-end handmade black walnut stand,can be easily placed on your computer desk. -This is a unique and creative gift for Christmas/Birthday/Holiday, give you a beautiful starry sky feeling.
Package Dimensions: 11.1 x 3.1 x 1.7 inches